A Political Party with the mandate of empowering the people of Britain to decide how their country is run.
The full discussion is below and on other pages – but here is the ten step ‘elevator pitch’ for busy people!
1) The pyramid symbol in the images above is Masonic, and once noticed can be seen everywhere. The back of a dollar bill or how about the MI5 logo? What we can say for sure is that if that symbol has made it to such places the influence of those behind it must be massive and global.
2) The pyramid symbolises the power of the world as it stands today. You and I are at the bottom – many of us with no power, and rising to the break point where the Government resides. Significantly and worryingly they are NOT at the top.
3) The capstone above is the domain of the 1% elite. The banks, multinationals and corporations – known widely as the ‘Illuminati’, who control Government as a simple means of controlling the people. The involvement of Chatham House, an institution dressed up as a ‘think-tank’, gives advice (instructions) to permanent secretaries (who are un-elected and remain in power even if the whole government is voted out) and who, in turn, instruct Ministers on the Cabinet. Other routes of influence involve party donations, lobbying and networking by individuals or companies seeking favour in the form of lucrative contracts or honours, or possibly a war to get the defence budget bumped up.
4) Because government follows orders from the 1% it follows that voting and choosing a new Government can never effect significant change. Government decisions favour the wealthy and well connected while the common people suffer the indignity of over-work, under-pay and declining services like the NHS.
5) We are taught at school that the Government, major opposition parties and the media are telling us the truth, and want only to act in our best interest. Most of us never question that programming that was put in our heads when we were four. This conspires to blinker our thinking long into our lives. We are hoodwinked into believing that the chaos and problems cannot be resolved and that there are no feasible alternatives, when many solutions are simple if the corporations didn’t call all of the shots.
6) Technology now exists for everyone to be involved in the decision processes of the country should they choose to.
7) The Movement for Active Democracy logo depicts the pyramid turned on its head – placing the people at the top and the government under us, acting as servants of the people and carrying out our will, as they currently pretend to be doing, but do not. The ‘big business’ capstone is now at the bottomand powerless, as they should be in a true democracy.
8) To bring this about candidates are needed to fight for this cause by standing in elections with a view to one day winning a majority and forcing the changes needed to implement a ‘people friendly’ form of governance with ‘direct democracy’ and ‘crowd sourcing’ of opinion at the heart of every major decision. M.p.s are an outdated concept and Government has been manipulated into a tool to control us all.
9) Only when this changes shall we witness a true reflection of the will of the people in policies, and balance and in our society shall be experienced for the first time ever.
10) Peace fairness and harmony are just a vote away. . . .it just needs YOU to want this enough to make it happen. The time has come to open your mind!
If you think you can’t make a difference – watch this. . . . Inspiration!
Democracy / Di-mokrasi – noun – derived from the Greek – demokratia – demos – the people and kratia – rule.
The question here is:- you hear the word democracy a great deal but when was the last time you felt like you were ruling? Never? The truth is we live in a ‘representative democracy’ which is not the same thing at all. Do you think the time has come tor that to change? Do YOU want to be a part of that change?
Using the system to fight the system.
The Movement for Active Democracy is a registered political party with the sole mandate of ensuring that every Government decision faithfully reflects the will of the people, achieved through secure app and internet based systems allowing the people to propose, promote and veto decisions.
The major parties have it all tied up exactly as they want it but nothing is as it first might appear. . .
We started to ask the questions why we, the people, are beset with problems, and came up with some staggering answers.
What were they? Read more on the following pages. . . .